Friday, September 09, 2005

Digging Tony O'Neill


Tony O'Neill's book, Digging the Vein, is now available from Amazon here. Tony is one of the great writers featured in the coming issue of the Paris Bitter Hearts Pit, and he has led, as far as I know, quite an eventful life so far. This, mixed with his obvious literary talents should (I say should because, let's be honest, I haven't read the book yet) make for exciting reading, as they said in Victorian times, when sideburns were all the necessary and sufficient qualifications for reviewing books in a professional, profitable way. And I shoud know, as I sport, these days, the most respectable, 19th century sideburns, gracefully arching down to below my double chin.

Where was I? Yes, Tony O'Neill. Buy his book now.
Read one of Tony's stories on the mighty 3 AM Magazine here.

No comments: